Wednesday, February 07, 2007

JR GOLD UPDATE

I have spoken with Peggy Kosinski at Jr Gold. She has reserved us the additional 10 spots...and informs me that it leaves us with 12 spots. I don't know where the other one comes from but we'll take it.

Therefore, we will have 4 spots available at each of the next three events (Norwich, Kingston, and Brockton). If any go unclaimed, they will be available at the following tournaments.

I would like all junior gold members, whether or not you intend to try to qualify or are already qualified, who will be attending the next three tournaments to show up for a meeting an hour before start time. Thanks

1 comment:

Travis Sparks said...

Hi Kathi...

We still have some spots here in Pennsylvania. PJBT has about nine left, with our next event coming on March 10th (www.pjbtbowlingseries.com). I have one this Sunday, February 25th at Mifflinburg. (www.juniorbowling.com).

Thanx!
Travis